Cracking Tubes (Cracking Coils)
"Cracking Coil" -- A Vital Component in the Manufacture of Raw Materials for Plastics such as Ethylene and Propylene
Thermal Cracking Furnace
New Technology for Higher Carburization Resistance and Thermal Efficiency
Coking (carbon deposition caused by free radical carbons) on the inside surface of a cracking coil, occurring as a result of thermal cracking of hydrocarbons, increases pressure drop in the cracking coil and lowers the heat transfer efficiency, eventually causing the reduction in the operation efficiency of a thermal cracking furnace.
ꦡCoking can also give rise to a phenomenon called "carburization" (where the base metal absorbs carbon) which shortens tube life.
We Deliver High-quality Cracking Tubes Worldwide, from North America, the Middle East, and Japan
- ◆Being the first to respond to market needs
- Our six marketing bases around the world are in close real-time communication. We propose products to meet user needs.
- ◆High-quality Kubota brand tubes made at three locations
- We have three production bases which all produce Kubota-brand cracking tubes of high reliability.
- ◆Delivery from the best production site
- Products are delivered from the best location for meeting the desired delivery date.
1937 Manufacture of general steel castings commenced in Taisho-ku, Osaka City
1952 First centrifugal steel casting technology in Japan developed; industrial production of centrifugal cast steel pipes commenced
1990 Kubota Metal Corporation (now Kubota Materials Canada Corporation) founded in Ontario, Canada
💟 2010 Kubota Saudi Arabia Corporation founded (Dammam, Saudi Arabia)